COVID-19 INFORMATION FOR ALL L2R REGISTRANTS:
- Monroe Community College is following the SUNY-mandated directive for all individuals attending in-person classes, on campus, to provide verification of a COVID-19 vaccination. Individuals who are not vaccinated will not be permitted to participate in the Learn2Ride program, and will not receive a refund. Individuals should submit proof of vaccination via email prior to the start of class (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- To qualify as vaccinated, and to participate in the L2R program, all individuals must complete their vaccine series (1 or 2 shot dose) and get a COVID-19 booster shot when they are eligible (6 months after final vaccine dose).
- Mask wearing for for fully vaccinated persons at MCC campuses and sites is optional. Please note, mask-wearing guidance is subject to change based on the latest state and county guidance.
- For more information visit www.workforceforward.com/coronavirus.
THE 2022 LEARN 2 RIDE MOTORCYCLE SAFETY COURSE IS OPEN FOR REGISTRATION.
Beginner Rider Course Motorcycle Training:
- 2-day training course designed for those with no, or very little, experience riding a motorcycle. Small size 2-wheel training motorcycles are provided to participants. Successful completion of the Beginner Rider Course qualifies as a waiver of the NYS DMV Motorcycle Road Test.
Looking for Intermediate RiderCourse or 3-Wheel RiderCourse information?
Contact Learn 2 Ride, Inc. at (585) 615-7433 or visit www.learn2ride.net
All Learn2Ride participants must download and complete forms prior to the start of class. Click here to view and download forms.