Effective Communication, Working with Others
This workshop helps develop the participants' communication skills so each individual can effectively gather the facts, clarify expectations, present information and work together with others in the many and varied interpersonal interactions they face at work.
At the completion of this program, the participants will be able to:
- Recognize the varied "influences & barriers" and their impact on communication.
- Use "active" listening and questioning skills to better assess and define varied information and situations at work.
- Appreciate and productively use the full spectrum of assertiveness from "passively assertive" to "aggressively assertive" in their interactions with others.
- Positively manage "challenging situations" towards a productive solution.
- Identify specific ways to use the "learned" skills to improve the cohesiveness within their team and improve the quality of communication throughout their team and organization.