THE 2023 LEARN 2 RIDE MOTORCYCLE SAFETY COURSE IS OPEN FOR THE SEASON!
The BRC-1- Beginner RiderCourse is a 2-day Motorcycle Rider Training and NYS DMV Road Test Waiver program designed for those with no or very little experience riding a motorcycle.
The BRC-2 – Intermediate RiderCourse is a 1-day Motorcycle Rider Training and NYS DMV Road Test Waiver program designed for currently permitted riders who have a valid NYS driver’s license, a valid NYS motorcycle permit, and have practice ridden at least 40 hours including at least 10 hours in medium to high volume traffic.
The BRC- 3 Wheel RiderCourse is a 2-day Motorcycle Rider Training and NYS DMV Road Test Waiver program designed for those with no or very little experience riding a 3 Wheel motorcycle.
All Learn2Ride participants must download and complete forms prior to the start of class. Click here to view and download forms.
- Cancellation requests must be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org at least five business days prior to the scheduled start date of your class at MCC. Please include your name, address, daytime phone number, order number, course name, course code number and course dates. You will be refunded the cost of the class minus a $45 processing fee. Refunds may take up to 3 weeks to process. Incomplete requests cannot be processed for cancellation.
- Notification less than 5 business days will result in forfeiture of tuition unless you can provide documentation of a medical problem or death in the family. Exceptions will not be made.
- There is no switching from one course to another. Make sure the class you register for is one you can attend. If you must make a change, you will need to cancel the class you do not want, as per the instructions above. Next, you will need to register for the course that better fits your schedule. You will be expected to pay the full registration fee for this course.
- If you are seeking any accommodations, please contact us via phone (585) 685-6004 or email (email@example.com).
- MCC’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy does not apply to the Learn to Ride Program.
ask before registering:
- Registration questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (585) 685-6004.
- If you have additional questions and would like to be contacted by a representative, please click here and select ‘Motorcycle Training (Learn 2 Ride).